Monday, August 24, 2009

Things that make me happy!

So I'm feeling kinda freaked out bout my home situation. Its assessed at a lower value than what I paid for it and I can't afford it. Plus I kept my old roomie's dog because she hadn't found him a new owner before she moved. I can't keep him. I can't afford him and I don't have time for him. It's such a bummer. Okay, the real reason I'm writing this blog, I don't like feeling down. Therefore I am writing a list of people and things that make me super happy!

My amazing boyfriend; one of the best relationships I've ever been in
my niece and nephew; the most adorable children EVER!!
my mom and dad; their love and support mean so much
my rad group of friends; we laugh together, cry together, get silly together, they are fantastic
my queen size bed at the end of a hectic day or even a lovely day. it's soooooo comfy. especially all the squishy pillows.
avocados
penguins
puppies
a great book
writing
when my curly hair behaves
laughing at ridiculous shit
playing with my ears
hugs
love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment