Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I realize this is not the end of the world shit. It just feels like life was getting back on track...my insurance was going down again, we have another cheaper but nicer place to live, Trevor got a job and then this accident. I must remember it was an accident. But fuck...we can't afford this. It pains me to see my boyfriend in pain and not being able to wave a magic wand and make his teeth come back or for the accident to never have happened. Plus I'm going to have the image of him holding a t-shirt up to his mouth and blood streaking down both of his hands. His cries of pain and frustration about how he's fucked running through my mind while I'm trying to fall asleep. I have to keep remembering that it will get taken care of. His teeth will be fixed. His lip will heal. We are moving out of this crazy apartment complex into a house with a friend. Small victories. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment