Wednesday, June 17, 2009

introspections

oh this thing we call love...why does it cause so much pain? We are sucked in during the early stages with wide open hearts and googly eyes. I feel lucky as of late because I've found someone who accepts me for me and I do the same for him. It hurts me to hear my friends discuss the heartbreak they are contending with when I finally realized these relationships have to happen organically. We push and shove until we get what we want, then we don't want what we have.
Sometimes I feel like I have more than my share of love. Maybe a little guilty that I am loved. Yet I know that we all deserve all the love that is out there. As long as we love ourselves and give love freely, will we recieve it in return.
I feel that my past experience with divorce and friendship loss makes me more thankful for what I have right now. My boyfriend and friends help me live in the present and enjoy everyday. Maybe that is why it is so easy to love them. I need to say I love you more often.
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment