Saturday, June 12, 2010

I have decided

I like really crappy top 40 music. Some of it, definitely not all of it. Lady Gaga, B.o.B. (don't know if that stands for anything), Drake, Lil Wayne, Keri Hilson, etc...at least most of it stays on the mainstream hip hop side. :)

Anyways, my life has been pretty silly the last couple of weeks. I've retired from teaching. After 6 and a half years I wanted a change. Now that I don't have a mortgage and I live with my boyfriend I'm saving dollazzz!

So I started off my retirement with a trip to Mexico with Chuck, Tim, and Emily. All friends I've made through my boyfriend. I love that he doesn't get jelly because that would really suck. The four of us basically drank ourselves silly, laid on the beach, danced at Manny's, bought a ring (me) and a paper mache monkey (Chuck), and ate yummy Mexican food. Except for the fish ceviche tostadas...disgusting...looked like cat food, stupid decision I will never make again! Unfortunately we also had a 2 hour wait at the border on the way home. I thought I was going to go crazy. Super boring! Except for the crazy man who ran between the cars and tried opening car doors and peering into open windows. What a wacko!

We made it home safely! Now I have an excellent base tan that I will just keep adding to!

No comments:

Post a Comment