Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tonight I had to work. I've been working a lot. Not going to the gym as much lately, which makes me wonder why I'm still paying for it. Money is a very dumb issue right now. In fact, I hate money. I wish I had more to pay for my fun but I do not. I am looking forward to the free fun to be had on Christmas Eve. My bf's friend's mother hosts a lovely Christmas Eve dinner/drunkfest. Last year was absolutely fantastic. We ate, drank, and smoked! We woke up and started all over again. So I'm guessing we'll be doing the same this year.

Nothing too interesting to write about but I guess that's okay. Basically my bf and I have been dating for two years this month. Kinda crazy...although we don't have any plans to celebrate being together for two years. I don't even know what we should do to celebrate. I don't think he cares to celebrate and honestly I'm not sure I do either. It might be nice to go out to dinner or something. Ehhhh....whatever...I'm gonna keep watching shitty t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment