Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's raining today...

and I couldn't be happier that it is! I gave up my shift to a girl who really wanted to work tonight. Last week I had to work two nights in a row in the rain. It was absolutely obnoxious. I was wet (obviously) and had to deal with two different girls who are kinda spacey. Okay enough complaining cuz I'm ecstatic to not be working in the fucking rain!

Instead I get to hang out with my girls, Emily and Audrey, the world is our oyster. I also woke up stupidly late today but my only goals for the day are doing dishes, picking the dirty clothes up off the floor, and cleaning the bathroom. Most of these goals have been met except the bathroom. I hate cleaning toilets, even my own. I honestly will gag while cleaning.

For now I'm watching silly tv and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment