Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ugh

I still feel pretty shitty about Friday night. I got wasted and blacked out and Trevor had to get me home because I was basically making a fool of myself. I woke up at 12pm yesterday and immediately started looking for my debit card and my phone. Both were nowhere to be found. FUCK! I went back to sleep and decided to deal with both when I was more coherent.

Once I actually woke up, around 3:30ish pm, I called my bank and cancelled my card. Then I called Verizon and switched to an old phone. Both fairly easy calls to make. At this point my body decided this was too much activity for me and I puked. The kind where there is nothing in your stomach but water. Blehhhhhh...

On top of all this nonsense, I end up seeing one of Trevor's friends that we went out with and the first thing he does is hand me my bank card. Well shit, I wish I knew he had it because I wouldn't have cancelled my card.

Then I wake up at some point today to my blackberry sitting on the night stand. Apparently Trevor found it just sitting on the living room floor. I was so out of it yesterday, that I didn't even notice my phone's presence in the room. Fuck me!

Oh well...at least I got my shit back...my dignity was a little bruised and I feel crappy that my boyfriend had to take care of me. I'm lucky to have him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment