Friday, May 27, 2011

its

pretty annoying when you feel like you're not allowed to admit that you're happy because you're afraid of hurting someone's feelings. But damnit, I'm feeling happy. I hate that what happened hurt him but break-ups usually hurt. It wasn't easy for me but I felt like it was the best for both of us. I really just want to wish him the best and I hope we can eventually be friends. I appreciate all the love and support from all of our friends. It's crazy to think that its only been 2 and a half weeks since we broke up. We were together for 2 and a half years. My second longest adult relationship.

I feel like this time around being single, I'm in a much more mature and confident place as a person. Yeah, I might have dealt with the break-up kind of shitty but damn its awkward still living with someone when you're ready to move forward/on. I'm excited to move into a new place. I can't wait for school to begin. And holy crap, I'll be 30 in August! WTF!! I do not think that's old but its some weird milestone that people trump up. Whatever! I want to go go-cart racing or roller-skating! hahaha...so much more to come...loves

No comments:

Post a Comment