Monday, June 6, 2011

Moving on

I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job moving on in my life. I've got a place lined up for the first of July. I'm getting a raise at my job. I'm gonna apply for my FAFSA as soon as I file my taxes as soon as they are done. I've got my friends. I've got my confidence in myself. I am okay.

So why is it so difficult for someone else to understand that they have to make those moves on their own. It is not my responsibility to hold your hand in this break up. I am not going to be able to help you move on. That's your responsibility. Once again a reason why I couldn't stay. You couldn't take responsibility for yourself. You want someone else to fix you. That's not my job anymore. I did it for far too long. If this makes me an awful person for coming to these conclusions, then I'm an awful person.

Sometimes you must love people from afar. I think this is one of those situations. I cannot be around you without you tearing(sp) up. You still want to be right all the time. It feels toxic to be around you. It only brings me down and I'm done being brought down.

I want uplifting supportive people in my life. People that add happiness not suck it from my very being. And now I can't even cry over the break up. I already cried. I'm all fucking cried out.

All I can do is love from afar today.

No comments:

Post a Comment