Monday, August 1, 2011

hella long

since I wrote anything. I moved into a house with 2 other girls and their 2 dogs. One of the girls hasn't really moved in yet. I love living in a house and not an itty bitty ghetto apartment. That was funny for like a month, then it just plain sucked. I finished the math class with a B and some help. I was so happy when that was over. I felt like it was a milestone that needed to be reached to move on to the next. So was moving out of the transitional apartment. Thank the universe for compassionate people.
Once I moved out, it was like the hiding was over. I'm seeing someone new. I felt like I couldn't admit to liking someone else so soon after breaking up with Trevor. But you never know when or where you're gonna meet someone. Of course there were the old creepers who came out from the past but really, why would anyone want to repeat the past when it was so crappy.

I also enrolled at SWIHA (Southwest Institute of Healing Arts) in their yoga teacher training/ yoga therapy program!! I'll have a 460 hour yoga teacher certification and a holistic nutrition certification. Awesome! Two of my favorite things; yoga and cooking!! I'm so excited to get started. My first class is September 7th!! I feel proud that I actually got this going because I'm such a horrible procrastinator.

My birthday is in 17 days...what what!! This is also very exciting because I'm gonna be 30!! Dirty thirty...haha...it seems so surreal to think about the events of my past 30 years...well the parts that I can remember. My last couple of birthdays were pretty awesome, so I hope I can keep that streak going. I'm going out at least 2 nights in a row. Bar Smith for Scenario Wednesday night to get my dance on! And Yucca for Blunt Club and enjoy some hip hop. I also have two dresses for the occasion. One I've never worn before and another that I had hemmed to a more appropriate party level. 17 days seems so long...well actually 16 because Bar Smith is the day before my birthday! Yay fun!
I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment