Friday, March 5, 2010

here we go again!

So I'm sitting in my boyfriend's old room typing this but now we live upstairs. Yes we are now living together. A HUGE step for both of us. I haven't lived with anybody since my ex-husband (and yes folks I had a husband bout 3 and a half years ago...omg almost 4 years ago). My boyfriend has NEVER lived with anybody but his friends and random people. I feel like we are adjusting well. As I've mentioned before we have excellent communication skills. I don't mean to brag but we like to talk and we both listen, so things usually work out well.
I'm kinda tipsy as I write this but I'm pretty excited to be posting again! Plus I'm living with my favorite person. His friend is rad. I've known him as long as I've known my boyfriend. That's actually a funny story but I like to keep that to myself and the friends that know.
hmmmmmmmm....where was I going with this????? Life pretty much is fantasmic and things seem to be falling in to place. I did have to deal with my stupid wheel bearings earlier this week but whatevs cuz I got a deal and everything worked out okay.
Once again....let the peeps the matter most that you love them and just send out positive vibes to the world : *

No comments:

Post a Comment