Saturday, March 20, 2010

reading my last post made me giggle. I'd actually forgotten that I wrote it! My computer is now hooked up to the internet in the cube (tiny bedroom upstairs shaped like...well a cube). Where would I be without the internet? There are so many fun things to check out here in my home without having to go anywhere. Actually that sounds kinda depressing but thats not what I meant. :)
I'm feeling pretty pleased lately. My boyfriend is a very satisfying person and we have recently found new ways to express our love. He is such a beautiful person and I trust him!
This spring break has been ridiculous. So much fun partying and officially moved out of my old place and into the new one. There is still some organizing to do but its rad.
The whole living with the boyfriend situation still makes me nervous but I'm trying to take it a day at a time. I'm trying to remember this is his first time living with someone and my second. I'm definitely not the expert. Communication is key. We have learned that time and time again, in positive ways.
The world is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment